Top 8 Forums That Will Give You The Real Info
It might be astounding for you but yes, forums in the second decade of the 21st century still matter, and it’s not only Reddit forums, to say the least. In affiliate marketing, forums are the air and water for both advertisers and affiliates, so you need them too.
Forums can help you find scarce information, there you can get help from colleagues, learn about affiliate events like conferences, meet potential business partners and so on. So here are 8 best affiliate forums that will undoubtedly help you increase your earnings.
Here for $99 a month, you will learn mostly about how to work with pop traffic, enhance your possibilities in e-commerce and run native ads. The forum is English-speaking so you will have no problems communicating with other members.
- The leaders of the affiliate marketing community meet here
- Moderators are specialists in various fields
- You will threads marked as TIP, Follow along, Manual, that are very helpful for users in there affiliate journey.
- Your question will almost always get an appropriate answer here
- It is more than a forum: the service also provides training programs and conferences (6WAMC and Affiliate World Asia and Affiliate World Europe respectively)
- Might seem old and outdated
- Newcomers have filled the forum with reiterated questions
CPAHero is another affiliate marketing-oriented forum which is pretty strict with newcomers but provides excellent narrow-specialized information in English.
- Moderators filter information well so you won’t find someone’s comments on CPA or PDD if they aren’t familiar with them or you won’t see repeated ‘thank you’ comments in the threads
- No spam and viruses, restricted links are also prohibited here
- There are discussions about all advertising networks, best CPA, PPC and CPI nets and open discussions
- The forum, among other diverse topics, discusses White, Gray and Black Hat SEO
- Has rare topics like adult promotion and cryptocurrencies
- Ranks networks
- They are very demanding to newcomers and require them to contribute to the community
- To unlock certain content, you need to collect points by starting new threads, giving new replies, referring and rating
This forum is excellent for several reasons. Firstly, it is free and English-speaking. Secondly, it is wider than just about affiliate marketing. Here you will find pieces of advice on digital marketing and business strategies as well.
- Online sessions available ‘Warrior Ask Me Anything ‘ (you can learn from niche experts what bothers you in real-time)
- Most users are from the U.S.
- Useful content on a variety of affiliate topics
- No follow-alongs and case studies
It is awesome for people who focus on cost-per-action campaigns. There affiliates share info about incent type of traffic and are looking for appropriate offers.
- Here you can get knowledge on affiliate marketing using the CPA method
- Goes hand-in-hand with PPC advertising
- It also gathers info about online marketing
- They have discussions about White Hat and Black Hat SEO, social media
- Provides tutorials
- Have been on the market since 2013
- Open discussion to talk about anything
- Black-background design with white fluorescent texts
If you don’t speak Russian, better – no, do not ignore this forum – better learn Russian. With a one time payment of $500, you will get access to discussions over affiliate marketing in the non-Russian market.
- Focuses on foreign affiliate marketing (not Russian but in Russian)
- Friendly specific community with its own meetings
- Diverse affiliate topics
- Based on the blog system (you can’t get information fast)
- No filter
CPAClub might not a good choice for you unless you speak Russian. However, the fact, that it is free and covers diverse topics, may outweigh this little drawback.
- Here you can find VIP Russian-speaking affiliates (good if your market is in Eastern Europe)
- Thorough verification of each member-candidate
- Members get such privileges as discounts on online services, exclusive deals, unique offers and professional advice
- To get into the club, you will have to go through an evaluation of your profile. They will check everything – from your experience to income and ability to contribute to the community
- If you aren’t active enough, you might be expelled
One of the best free-cost forums for newcomers.
- There’s business section
- You can search for partners/clients here
- Moderators are helpful
- Perfect for newbies
- You need to delve dip to get the info you need
If you are still hesitating on whether to go White, Gray or Black Hat, this guys will help you learn everything about the latter one. Also, they for free tell about making money with low or no investments, which is awesome.
- You can find info about Black Hat to gain earnings for some verticals
- It covers many other topics (e.g., SEO)
- Open-minded users
- Fewer commercial posts
- Has a White Hat section too
- Focuses on marketing in general and Black Hat more than affiliate marketing (Black Hat is risky and has no long-term perspectives)