Low-Cost Trackers to Maximize Your ROI
One of the vanguard ad trackers – Voluum – has increased its fees and all the actors in the affiliate marketing field have leaped headfirst into searching for new options.
If you still want to track all your campaigns in one place, get vast data analytics from all paid and organic sources, police the distribution of your traffic or optimize for more conversions and maximize ROI for relatively cheap prices, you need to look at these 7 alternative trackers for ads.
This marketing tracking software uses the Sixth Sense technology which makes the targeting setting of your ad campaigns simpler. The company claims that its tracker daily analyzes over 2,000 combinations of parameters.
- Every newcomer gets 1,000 free promo events
- Saves money and time on protection (the software keeps your data in a Secure Cloud, so there’s no need to look for external protection services)
- Instant redirects
- Real-time statistics
- Mobile tracking
- Dashboard features, e.g., detailed targeting, leaves a bit more to desire
- The tracker is still new on the market
The basic package is free and has no times limits. With it, you will get:
- 3-month data retention
- 100,000 events a month
- $0.16 charge for over limit for each 1,000 events
- A month-long trial of the Sixth Sense
If your appetites are greater, BeMob may provide to you a range of other packages from a starter ($25 per month) to the enterprise ($499 per month).
Cpamatica affiliates have a 50$ discount at Bemob for any plan purchase. Ask your manager for a promo code.
This is a self-hosted tracking app. Install it only after you download the package.
- Tracks and analyzes traffic by clicks, conversions, type of device, OS, locations, etc.
- Split-tests unlimited CPA offers and affiliate networks
- Post-click redirects
- The server must have MySQL and ionCube Loader installed
On average, iMobiTracks charges $179 monthly (unlimited clicks) plus a $99 installation fee.
Peerclick is one of the top marketing tracking platforms for media buyers on the modern market. It is a cloud-based platform that can be used with any browser for optimizing the advertising campaigns. It has its own database which reduces the possible risks and speeds up the data processing.
- The technology can handle up to 1 billion clicks/day per account
- Gives you the benefit of free 100 000 events
- Offers multi-user campaign and automatic campaign optimization that can increase your convertions to the all-time high.
- Doesn’t sell traffic or offers
- The setup may be hard for the beginners to understand fully
Peerclick provides monthly payments for different needs for the users to choose what suits them the most. The cost varies from $49 up to $649 including the different amount of events, custom domains and the level of support.
Our affiliates have very special conditions for using this tracker. You are able to have 30 days free trial + 50% discount for any monthly Plan purchase.
This service helps track traffic from a range of platforms.
- Track traffic from newsletters, banner ad, PPC ads and video ads
- Set up custom alerts
- They do not fix pricing
Trck.me has a trial month after which you can switch to a $9/month plan (unlimited traffic) or $49/month for wider options.
This ad tracking service permits many customers to use an account created for ad tracking.
- All-in-one functionality
- Ready-to-use landing pages
- Custom URL redirects
- No limitation of traffic quantities you can track
- Landing page builder is limited to an extent (you can’t download a tracker as a program)
The trial is free with 50,000 visits limit per month. All packages have free clicks and conversions. AdsBridge provides subscriptions from $89 to $799 per month with the limit of 25,000,000 visits, but if you want more, you can always offer your price for it.
Get your 15% discount for any plan. Your manager is ready to give you a promo code. Just write him asap.
What is special about ThriveTracker is that it is self-hosted software which helps do tracking for both mobile and desktop.
- High speed
- No host server required
- Easy to use
- Keeps records
- More bugs appear as a sequence of defect tracking
- They could improve support
ThriveTracker’s plans range from basic $79/month to $799/month with up to 1 million clicks to 30,000,000 included clicks, respectively.
This tracker promises to handle the technical back-end while you are dealing with marketing.
- Unlimited custom domains
- Advanced scripting for developers
- Automatic EPV optimization nodes and more
- Charges more than average trackers
Funnel Flux is a good alternative to Voluum, but it is for those who can afford it. The minimal monthly plan here is $179 (up to 5,000,000 visitors) while the costliest is $999 (up to 100,000,000).
These are the most used trackers among our partners. We have put these all together so that you can make a decision on trackers faster and so you can focus on launching and optimization. Anyway, we suggest you analyze the market and understand what do you need from the tracker.