The Most Profitable Niches for Affiliate Marketing in 2018
It’s one of the trickiest questions to answer as there are a lot of affiliate marketing niches that can bring you high profits if done correctly.
However, I will give you three niches that will help you to get high profits in 2018 without wasting your time.
Here are the points you need to understand when thinking about the niche you want to elaborate:
- Successful niche ideas are the key to a great affiliate marketing campaign.
- The main problem with the niches is that there are too many of them.
- A great variety of niches makes it challenging to decide which makes the most money.
But which niches are more profitable than others?
You have to think about two things:
- niches that have a massive following;
- niches that never go out of style or evergreen niches.
The best niches usually fall under both definitions, however if it falls at least under the one, you should definitely have a look at it.
Let’s take a look at some of the most profitable niches for your affiliate marketing campaign for the upcoming 2018.
3 Most Profitable Niches for Affiliate Marketing
Health and Wellness
As you may already know, there are three evergreen niches. However, among the top three most profitable niches, health and wellness are the most important. As everybody is concerned about health and safety, and almost everyone searches the Internet to solve some health-related problems.
What is a health industry?
The most obvious idea that comes to mind is a dieting and weight loss, but there are many smaller areas to explore. In fact, there is an endless list:
Thinking about exercise niche, imagine a website for runners where you could review running shoes and gear. There are countless possibilities to monetize; however, you can also create an outstanding content on the topic. (e.g., The Beginner’s Guide to City Running).
Just imagine the numbers in health industry:
- $30 billion: The value of the health and fitness club industry in the US.
- $804 billion: The value of the health insurance industry.
- $10 billion: The value of the nutrition and dietician industry.
- $10 billion: The value of the Pilates and yoga studios industry.
- 73%: The percentage of Americans who work out one or more times per week.
Other evergreen niches under health include:
- How to quit smoking
- Healthy eating
- Fitness for men/women
- Diet guides
Quick tip: People are usually searching for practical advice and life hacks related to fitness and a lot of them are trending topics on Instagram and Twitter.
Wealth and Money
The next favorite topic of any person is money. Everyone hopes to become richer and never quits attempts to find the perfect solution to their financial problems.
The topics “how to get rich quickly,” or “how to make money doing nothing” are the concepts that attract people regardless of the age and gender.
The more realistic market is about teaching the young entrepreneurs how to raise their profits in their respective fields.
If supported by experts and professionals, these tutorials can be visited by thousands of people every day.
Take a look at other topics under wealth niche:
- How to make money from blogging
- How to make money with bitcoin
- Online gambling
- Internet marketing tutorials
- Forex trading tips
- How to make money online from home
The romance niche is lucrative enough as it also in high demand for online dating/adult sites.
Regardless of their age, people always want to improve their romantic lives and are ready to spend thousands of dollars on dating tips and matching services. The romance niche is not only about online dating.
Among the hottest niche ideas are:
- Mail order bride or online marriage services
- Matching services
- Adult dating tips
- Senior dating
- Tips for a better sex life
- Marriage for couples with low budget
- Tips for divorced people
- Niche dating (vegetarians, sports fans)
Relationships and communication will always be a need for most people, more now in the internet age than ever.