Business Development Manager
We need a Business Development Manager who will be able to support and develop relationships with advertisers, perform research on niches and competitors, and negotiate cooperation with new advertisers.
Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company.
What You’ll Do:
- attracting new partners and developing new partnerships (domestic and international advertisers and different verticals);
- recognition of partner needs and getting the best terms of cooperation from partners to maximize revenue;
- research of new market niches and competitors;
- conducting ongoing business scaling analysis;
- participate in conferences and affiliate marketing events in Europe, Asia and the USA for communication with clients.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- proven track record of successful sales and customer base increase;
- advanced English, 85% of clients are English-speaking;
- very strong:1) presentation skills;2) sales and negotiation skills;3) business correspondence skills.
- strong analytical skills to identify business opportunities;
- self-organization, multitasking, resistance to challenges;
- ability to achieve goals, solution-oriented skills.
It will be a plus:
- experience in affiliate marketing and understanding CPA niches is a big plus;
- work experience in FMCG, IT, financial/investment areas.
What you get:
- one of the most exciting jobs;
- a strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self-development;
- interesting and challenging tasks;
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth and participation in key IT events around the world.
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
- career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
- a strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year and a generous bonus scheme;
- generous bonus scheme without cap that opens unlimited opportunities to earn more money;
- participation in conferences around the world. For the last 3 years, BD managers of Cpamatica have attended conferences in such cities as New York, Las Vegas, Bangkok, Prague, Lisbon, and others;
- gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
- medical insurance;
- gym-time during working hours;
- complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pyjama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).