Financial Controller & Compliance Manager
Hello, my name is Denys , and I’m leading the reporting department in Cpamatica Performance Agency. Our team is responsible for preparing management and financial reports and participating in audit and compliance processes.You can read about us here .
Cpamatica is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Financial Controller & Compliance Manager.
The Financial Controller will contribute to the development of the Financial Compliance function and perform a wide variety of activities related to reporting and compliance.
You will liaise with Finance and Projects teams to a) help develop and implement processes necessary for effective reporting of foreign entities’ financial statements and compliance with local jurisdictions requirements, b) support the Projects teams on financial matters and c) participate in communication with auditors and other external users of information.
- preparation of Financial statements of legal entities that operate in foreign jurisdictions;
- monthly reconciliation of information from Financial statements to corresponding management reports;
- participation in the preparation of information and documents for external users (including banks, auditors, directors, etc.);
- financial analysis and report creation for supporting decisions;
- working with Treasury, HR, Legal and other units on financial matters;
- ad hoc reports and tasks.
Key qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or another related field;
- basic knowledge/experience in audit, accounting, economics, financial analysis or another related field (1-2 years);
- knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (prior participation in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions is a plus);
- financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English – oral and written (can be interviewed in English; international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL is a plus);
- strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents of the truth of one's judgments;
- structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- result oriented, hard-working, highly ambitious, responsible, and ready to act independently.
Our big modern office, located 5 minutes on foot from Taras Shevchenko metro station, provides everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without time tracking.
- gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth);
- endless career opportunities to satisfy your professional ambitions;
- a strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year.
- medical insurance;
- gym-time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- team trips in Ukraine and abroad – we have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt, and climbed many Carpathian Mountains together;
- exciting private events – techno rave, 80’s disco, and pajama parties;
- team-building activities – bar crawling, drawing graffiti, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking;
- we have the best parties – join our team and discover for yourself!