Junior Marketing Specialist (PPC)
Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company.
What You’ll Do:
- manage and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Google Ads, Yandex Direct and more (don’t let these names scare you away – our colleagues master them in less than half a year!);
- identify new growth opportunities (channels & markets) and proactively pursue them;
- implement effective tests, funnel analytics & conversion cost optimizations;
- generate creatives, landing pages, etc. for advertising campaigns;
- continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- work closely with design, development and product teams to continuously grow marketing revenue.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- passion for digital advertising and an entrepreneurial mindset – we will teach you everything necessary from the ground up if you’re eager to learn;
- self-motivation, perseverance and attention to detail;
- strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions;
- business English proficiency — Upper-Intermediate level or higher;
- experience in FMCG, IB, Big4 companies is a huge plus.
What you get:
Our big modern office, located 5 minutes on foot from Taras Shevchenko metro station, provides everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracking your activities.
We care about different aspects of your life!
- a strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year;
- endless career opportunities to satisfy your professional ambitions;
- team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, determined to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- got married or have a newborn baby? We have a gift for you :)
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- team trips in Ukraine and abroad – we have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt, and climbed many Carpathian Mountains together;
- exciting private events – techno rave, 80’s disco, and pyjama parties;
- team-building activities – bar crawling, drawing graffiti, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking;
- we have the best parties – join our team and discover for yourself!