Traffic Kitchen is a result-driven SEO arbitrage project in Cpamatica. Founded in 2017 by Alex Belevets. It unites several teams: SEO, Development, Design, and Content departments. Breaking profit records each year, it employs experts who are passionate about what they do and always strive for the best results. Here, challenges accompany constant development and new opportunities, helping the business grow.
Our motto is "Work smart — hustle hard", so if you are in search of a place where all cool people, exciting tasks and the loudest parties are, go for Traffic Kitchen.
We created an environment where the best people in their fields have all they need to do great things: the most friendly teammates, the high-skilled and supportive team leaders, inspiring objectives, and the atmosphere of endless drive.
What You'll Do:
- analyze competitors’ link profiles;
- developing new strategies for external website promotion;
- collecting a donor base, outreach and guest posting;
- creating Disavow files.
What We'll Expect From You:
- experience in linkbuilding for at least 1 year;
- familiarity with the common quality metrics for donors;
- analytical skills;
- proactive approach;
- thinking outside the box;
Will be a plus:
- finds unusual linkbuilding methods;
- has experience with dropped domains;
- has experience with recovering a website from filtering caused by low-quality linking.
Ideal if you:
- you already have your own database of interesting sites where you can add links;
- you have put 500+ links in your career;
- you know how to distinguish a bad site and make a decision not to link to it;
- professional in Google Search Operators
- you do not for quantity, but for quality;
- you can put a link on the White House website;)
What you get:
- you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
- an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
- a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- medical insurance;
- gym time during working hours;
- complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pyjama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).