Founded in 2015, it all began with one person only. And now we are a big team of professionals who work in the synergy of three core divisions: media buying, affiliate network, and social discovery products, which make us a highly successful digital marketing company.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- market research and trends analysis in digital marketing and various online business areas;
- close work with C-level management of our business units and their analytical support;
- search for new niches and potential business opportunities;
- validate hypotheses and business growth strategies.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- 1,5+ years of work experience in FMCG, strategic consulting companies, IT, financial/investment areas;
- demonstrated analytical skills to perform market research, operational excellence;
- experience and exceptional skills in reporting and visualizing informative and eye-catching presentations;
- job commitment and proven experience in getting things done;
- outstanding record of implementing projects from scratch;
- ability to work effectively with people at C-level in a company;
- level of knowledge of English — Advanced;
- readiness to fulfilling diverse tasks without clear algorithms.
What you get:
In our big modern office, located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenko metro station, you can find everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without tracing.
- career opportunities and the ability to satisfy your ambitions;
- a strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year and a generous bonus scheme;
- unlimited opportunities to earn more money;
- participation in conferences around the world;
- gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
- medical insurance;
- corporate doctor;
- free running and yoga classes;
- gym time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- growth and development;
- real practice in building large-scale services, optimization, subtleties of work with loads, distribution of tasks;
- annual training budget for all the employees with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, courses, workshops, etc.;
- free corporate library;
- training and seminars within the company.
- trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals (We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together);
- corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pyjama parties);
- team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
- drinks on Fridays.