Hi, I’m Natalia , HR BP Cpamatica.
I manage the HR&Admin team, which implements HR strategies involving employee recruitment, selection, and retention.
We are looking for a team member knowledgeable about recruitment best practices in the Marketing industry. The senior recruiter will develop and implement recruiting strategies and collaborate with C-level and hiring managers.
We believe that a senior recruiter will play an essential role in building our team and helping to find new talented people for Cpamatica through active sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates, as well as tracking and ensuring the successful completion of the hiring process.
You can be our team’s first recruiter, and it’s so exciting!
We have hiring plans and goals to help us become the TOP Performance Marketing Agency.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the entire recruitment life cycle from job posting to onboarding;
- Actively source candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates);
- Fill open positions through targeted headhunting;
- Manage recruitment metrics and progress reporting;
- Work closely with hiring managers and team leads to understand their hiring needs;
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract and hire qualified candidates;
- Stay up to date on marketing industry trends and best practices;
- Take part in Employer Brand activities for potential candidates.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 2+ years experience in the Marketing industry (filling positions in marketing, SEO, affiliate, product, and analytics);
- Experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates;
- Experience with different methods of candidate assessment;
- Good understanding of the Marketing labor market;
- Analytical skills, experience in generating and maintaining different kinds of recruiting reports;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing diverse recruiting strategies;
- Must possess strong business acumen;
- Strong communication and sales skills;
- A high degree of self-motivation, with the ability to set, work towards and meet goals;
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Intermediate or higher English level.
Will be a plus:
- Mentoring Skills.